As your doula for birth, you will receive:
- text, email support throughout your pregnancy
- continuous labor support, with the use of a TENS unit (pending Dr approval);
- one-two hours of initial postpartum and breastfeeding support immediately after birth
- follow up postpartum visit to talk through your birth
- continued phone and text support the first few weeks following birth.
- Pampered Mom and Baby Set of Beauticontrol products
- Dancing For Birth free class or dvd to watch
- referrals for chiropractic care, massage therapy, placenta encapsulation, and postpartum doula care and even housecleaning services to help you get ready for your new arrival
As soon as I receive your deposit and your signed contracts, you are on my calendar as my client. I am available for your labor from 37 weeks – 42 weeks. I typically do not take more than 2 clients a month at this time. I have some clients hire me as early as 6 weeks pregnant and some as late as 36-37 weeks, although I may not be available if you wait that long! I will ensure that a backup is available and you will meet before birth. You can also choose your own backup if you desire and I will communicate as needed.
My goal as your doula for birth is to unite you and your support team and create a safe space for you to give birth, wherever it may be and for any type of birth. My role as a doula is to support the woman in what she desires for her birth.
I utilize Mobile Doula app software for my business and you can connect with me here . You will need to download the Mobile Doula app to your device in order to complete your client account once I have received your deposit.
Childbirth class information is available here. An online class is also available and you have the option of customizing the services you need.
You can also reach me by phone at 918-695-8402 via text or calling for availability
and pricing or through this Contact Form. Birth Doula services start at $700.