As your doula for birth, you will receive:
- text, email support throughout your pregnancy
- two prenatal meetings which will include birth planning assistance and labor skills practice
- continuous labor support, with the use of a TENS unit (pending Dr approval);
- one-two hours of initial postpartum and breastfeeding support immediately after birth
- follow up postpartum visit to talk through your birth
- continued phone and text support the first few weeks following birth.
- Pampered Mom Set of Beauticontrol products
- Dancing For Birth free class or dvd to watch
- referrals for chiropractic care, massage therapy, placenta encapsulation, and postpartum doula care and even housecleaning services to help you get ready for your new arrival
As soon as I receive your deposit and your signed contracts, you are on my calendar as my client. I am available for your labor from 37 weeks – 42 weeks. I typically do not take more than 2 clients a month at this time. I have some clients hire me as early as 6 weeks pregnant and some as late as 36-37 weeks, although I may not be available if you wait that long!
My goal as your doula for birth is to unite you and your support team and create a safe space for you to give birth, wherever it may be and for any type of birth. My role as a doula is to support the woman in what she desires for her birth.
I utilize Mobile Doula app software for my business and you can connect with me here . You will need to download the Mobile Doula app to your device in order to complete your client account once I have received your deposit.
Childbirth class information is available here. An online class will also be available.
You can also reach me by phone at 918-695-8402 via text or calling for availability
and pricing or through this Contact Form.